Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eviant T7





Eviant T7 Like many others who have a TV in their kitchen, the DTV switch promised to leave me TV-less, but this was a perfect solution. I tried the converter box 'solution', but the combo of the old 5", with rabbit ears and the converter took up too much space. This TV is perfect. I'm curious when their 4.3" version will arrive.

When I first set it up, it defaulted to auto-scan on startup, which came up with no signals. I bypassed it and went into the menu. The manual scan pulled in 19 channels, which is more than I had with my old TV! I had to fiddle with the antenna to get it to work on most of them, but it's not near a window, so I'd expect that. This DTV transition has been a traumatic experience for my 88-year-old mother, so I'll probably pick one up for her to replace the little TV in her kitchen.

Eviant T7 7-Inch Portable LCD TV, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment